the julian distilling company project
Full-Service Restaurant and Bar
The mutli-purpose development will feature a full-service restaurant, grain-to-glass distillery, indoor/outdoor events center, on-site lodging, common area gathering spaces, hospitality center and barrel-aging warehouses.
The Julian Community
Community collaboration with local businesses to embrace sustainable practices will be the basis for the Julian Distilling Company operation.
Key elements include:
- Site area is comprised of commercial and agricultural land
- Chef-driven restaurant and bar, offering catering services for on-site events weddings, conferences and tour groups
- Tasting room with full views of distillery operation. Guided workshops and distillery tours
- Sustainable practices will be embraced including the use of solar and wind power, batteries, water recycling, mulching and reuse of grains and other materials use in facility operations
- Common area gazebos for guest to socialize, unwind and star-gaze at the expansive night sky
- Events space hosting up to 350 for weddings, conferences, tours, and performances
- Lodging will include 20 mini cabins, tepees, RV access and tent sites
- Hospitality welcome center providing guest check in and porter services for overnight stays
- Distillery will produce handcrafted artisan spirits such as Apple Brandy, Whiskey, Gin, Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur and more
- Storage warehouses for barrel-aging
- Approximately 200 new parking spaces
- Local collaboration with business and residents for sourcing products and labor
have a question?
Living in Julian, we have become good with smoke signals, but there are easier ways for us to get in touch and answer your questions. Fill out the form to the right and we would love to answer any questions you have. Cheers!
111 Main St.
Julian, CA 92036
Mon-Thurs: 11am – 10pm
Fri-Sat: 11am – 12am
Sun: 10am – 9pm